Cremation with Viewing
Cremation & Identification Viewing $945
With an ID viewing you and your family will be able to gather together in one of our viewing rooms, where you will have an opportunity to experience closure. Identification viewing option provides minimum preparations of the unembalmed decedent and use of viewing room for viewing of the decedent. This option does not allow for a public viewing. If one is desired, you may select another option that includes a public viewing.
Cremation & Public Viewing $2,246
Tradition offers an opportunity to say good-bye to your loved one. With a traditional and public viewing, your family and friends will be able to gather together and have the opportunity to experience closure. Additional facilities at our mortuary are available for funeral services if so desired. Casket is not included in price.
Includes The Following Services
- Transfer of your loved one to our facility
- Procurement and filing of death certificate
- Refrigeration of remains
- Standard Cremation, additional fee when over 300 pounds
- Cardboard cremation container (casket alternative product)
- California Sales Tax
- California Permit for the disposition of remains
- Department of Consumer Affairs Regulatory Fee
- Temporary plastic urn (other urns are available for purchase)
There are no hidden fees.
We are family owned and operated and backed by more than 90 years of experience in the funeral and cremation industry.
We provide a 100% Service Guarantee - If we fail to provide excellent service, we will make things right.
- All crematory operators are certified.
- We are annually inspected by the Funeral & Cemetery Bureau.
- We have a Decedent Identification program in place.
- We only cremate one person at a time.
- Arrangements and return of ashes all take place at one location.
- Certified copies of death certificates are $21.00 each (California).
- Additional fees may apply (see most common additional fees below). *
- Cremation will be performed within 10 working days (see below). **
*Additional fees will apply if your loved one was transferred by the County Coroner.
*Additional fees will apply for transportation exceeding a 30 mile radius.
*Additional fee will apply for an over-sized cremation (over 300 pounds).
*Additional fee will apply when the death occurs at a Residence. A second funeral attendant is required for residence removals.
**Cremation will only be performed after payment has been received, the death certificate has been signed and approved by the State and all required forms have been properly signed and completed.
Tradition is centrally located in San Bernardino and just minutes away from the surrounding cities of Highland, Colton, Rialto, Loma Linda, Redlands, Fontana and Riverside. We are a full service facility serving all faiths and customs. We would be honored to serve your family.
For more information, please call (909) 383-1560